Advice on issues relating to innovations – www.ideahelp.de and www.eyepi.de
- Federal laws can be found at bundesrecht.juris.de/bundesrecht/.
- Regulatory Authority for Telecommunications and Posts: this website (at www.regtp.de/) comprises the appropriate acts and official regulations of telecommunications law (download possibility).
- The German Patent and Trademark Office offers comprehensive support in all areas of protective rights that can be registered at www.deutsches-patentamt.de/ or at www.dpma.de/. You can download among others leaflets (e.g. „How to register a trademark?”) and official forms. The collection of links includes the remaining patent offices all over the world.
- Our law office provides information on trademark law at www.diemarkenrechtler.de/.
- The Bundessortenamt provides comprehensive information on plant varieties protection rights and rights relating to agricultural crops at www.bundessortenamt.de/.
- The University of Saarbrücken offers a comprehensive collection on legal topics at www.jura.uni-sb.de/.
- The American association AIPLA presents its activity in the area of commercial property protection at www.aipla.org/.
- The IBA (International Bar Association) offers information on international aspects of the lawyer’s profession as well as on legal questions on international level at iba.org/.
- A multilevel information platform concerning all issues relating to the European Union, including its legal acts, directives, etc. can be retrieved at the official server at europa.eu.int/.
- The WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Centre offers a detailed overview of domain name dispute resolutions.
- GEMA (Society for Musical Performing and Mechanical Reproduction Rights) deals with various copyright issues at www.gema.de/.
- Issues relating to media law are presented at www.medien-recht.org/.